WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR SELECTION TO THE POST OF CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER (ON CONTRACT)
1. Qualification & Experience : (i) Graduate (Civil Engg.) with sufficient supervisory experience at the level of an Executive Engineer (Civil) or above.
2. Nature of job : To head the Construction wing of the Hospital Wing of the Institute and to supervise the maintenance of the existing building and construction of new buildings.
3. Nature /Period of employment : Temporary for a period of one year – Likely to continue.
4. No. of vacancy : 1 + panel.
5. Monthly consolidated remuneration : Rs.30,000/- inclusive of HRA.(Negotiable)
6. Age limit as on 31.03.2014 : Not above 65 yrs.
7. Venue : Office of the Director, SCTIMST at Medical College Campus, Thiruvananthapuram.
8. Time and Date of Interview : 10 a.m. on 24.03.2014
9. Reporting time : 9 a.m.
Interested candidates may appear for a Walk-in-interview along with bio-data, original and attested copies of certificates to prove their age, qualification, experience etc.
No posts available
Posted: March 14th, 2014 under Fresher, 2007 Batch, 2008 Batch, 0 Years, walk-in, 2009 Batch, 2010 Batch, Freshers, PSU.
Tags: Freshers, walk-in, Fresher, walk-in Freshers, Government, Walkins, Walk-ins, Fresher Jobs, Babu jobs, govtjobs, govt job walkins, psu walkin, babu job walkins, government walkin